Registration for new admission started from the month of February every year.Admission will given on the basis of entrance test for each class. This will be conducted in the school premises in the month of March every year. Admission of 11th class will be based on merit list.
Rules Regarding Admission:
1. Children at the age of three years are admitted to the nursery class. Registration doesnot mean guarantee of admission. Admission is granted after an admission test and a personal interview with the child.
2. If a child is found fit for admission the school makes a provisional offer of admission which should be accepted within two days of display of merit list.
3. The parents/guardians must deposit the admission form required fee and previous school leaving certificate or municipal date of birth certificate at the time of first admission of child. Admission is only confirmed after fulfilling all the above conditions.
4. If a parent/guardian decides not to send his ward to the school after the fee has been deposited the above mentioned amount is not refundable in any situation.
5. The school leaving certificate of the previous school attended will be accepted only when it is counter signed by the Chief Education Officer of the district concerned.
6. A certified copy of the marks obtained in the last examination should accompany the documents.
This institution followed the curriculum as per recommended by j&k state board of school education.