Registration for new admission started in the month of February every year. Admission is given on the basis of entrance test for each class. This test is conducted in the school premises in the month of March every year. Admission of 11th class is based on merit list.
1.The complete registration form along with copy of birth certificate, 6 passport size photographs are required for the admission.
2.After filling the registration form a date is given for the test.
3.Parents are informed of the outcomes within one week of the written test date. If a seat is offered child’s admission/enrollment must be confirmed and all dues must be paid within 3 days of the date of enrollment.
4.If within 3 days, enrollment is not confirmed, the child’s seat is offered to another candidate.
5.The registration for admission starts in the month of February and registration cum admission forms available in the office on payment of Rs. 400. The admission process starts in the last week of March.
6.Registration fee of Rs.2,000 should have to be deposited at the time of Registration which will be adjusted in the admission fee if the candidate is selected otherwise this fee is refundable for the candidate who will not get selected.
7. Registration does not mean a guarantee of admission. Admission is guaranteed after an admission test & a personal interview with the child.
Rules Regarding Admission
1. Children at the age of two years are admitted to the Pre – Nursery class. Registration does not mean guarantee of admission. Admission is granted after an admission test and a personal interview with the child.
2. If a child is found fit for admission the school makes a provisional offer of admission which should be accepted within two days of display of merit list.
3. The parents/guardians must deposit the admission form required fee and previous school leaving certificate or municipal date of birth certificate at the time of first admission of child. Admission is only confirmed after fulfilling all the above conditions.
4. If a parent/guardian decides not to send his ward to the school after the fee has been deposited the above mentioned amount is not refundable in any situation.
5. The school leaving certificate of the previous school attended will be accepted only when it is counter signed by the Chief Education Officer of the district concerned.
6. A certified copy of the marks obtained in the last examination should accompany the documents.
This institution followed the curriculum as per recommended by J&K state board of school education.